Oh oh, the installation of your Toniebox surprisingly stalls when connecting to the Toniebox Wi-Fi? Don't worry, I'm sure we can fix it!
Probably one of these situations has occurred:
2. When connecting to the Toniebox Wi-Fi, your device shows the message "no internet" or "internet may not be available".
If, during setup, you connect your tablet, smartphone or laptop with the "Toniebox-XXXX" Wi-Fi, it is correct that you are not connected to the Internet at this step. When connecting to the Toniebox Wi-Fi, you first set up the Toniebox and show it in a further step which Wi-Fi network it can connect to.
If the connection with the "Toniebox-XXXX" is successful, your device may display the message "Connected, no internet" or "Internet may not be available". Please ignore these messages and when prompted, acknowledge to stay connected to this wireless network.
Once you are connected to "Toniebox-XXXX", you should be automatically redirected to the next step in your device's browser. On the setup page you will see the message "Great, your Toniebox is connected!" and you can use the "Let’s go on" button to jump to the next step of the installation.
3. You are connected to the Toniebox Wi-Fi, but the installation does not continue and when you click on the option ”If you still see this page after 5 minutes, please click here.” and connect to 192.168.1.1, you get the message "The website is not available".
- Please check again in the Wi-Fi menu to make sure that the device you are currently installing with is still connected to the "Toniebox-XXXX" Wi-Fi.
- If you are using a smartphone for the connection and the message "The website is not available" appears, please deactivate the "mobile data" on the device and try again.
- If you are still unable to access the installation page, please try to instal your Toniebox via a private/incognito surfing mode in your browser.
4. When connecting to the Toniebox Wi-Fi, the message "Cannot connect" appears.
The connection to the Toniebox Wi-Fi can only be established with one device at a time. Please make sure that no other device is already connected to the Toniebox Wi-Fi. To do this, check in the settings of your end devices whether the Toniebox Wi-Fi is displayed as "connected" or deactivate the Wi-Fi on your other Wi-Fi enabled devices for the duration of the installation.
If you still can't get any further, please get in touch with our support, giving them your Toniebox ID directly.