If you are starting up your Toniebox for the first time or setting up a new Wi-Fi connection, you must connect your smartphone, tablet or PC to your Toniebox directly via Wi-Fi. Please ensure the following:
- Wi-Fi is activated on the smartphone, tablet or PC.
- If you are using a PC, this must not be connected to your router using an Ethernet cable.
- Your Toniebox must be in connection mode and near your smartphone, tablet or PC.
If you have made sure of all of this and cannot find the Wi-Fi name of the Toniebox in the Wi-Fi menu, you can do the following:
- Verify that another wireless device on your network does not cause interferences.
- Turn the Wi-Fi on your smartphone, tablet or PC off and on again.
- Try to find the Toniebox Wi-Fi using another device.
- See if you can enter the name of your Toniebox Wi-Fi manually. You don’t need a password for this.
If that doesn’t work, please consult our support team, stating your Toniebox ID.