If you would like to change the maximum volume of your Toniebox, you can do this in the settings for your Toniebox in the Toniecloud. It's easy to do:
- Log into your Toniecloud account on my.tonies.com and select your Toniebox in the ‘Tonieboxes’ navigation point.
- Then select your desired volume in the corresponding drop-down menu.
- Then click on ‘Save changes’ at the bottom of the page.
‘Maximum volume’ setting in the Toniecloud
Now you still need to inform your Toniebox that there is a new setting. Depending on whether the Toniebox is turned on or off when the setting is changed, there are two different approaches:
If the Toniebox is turned on when the setting is changed, you need to manually synchronise it with the Toniecloud:
- Take off the Tonie, if one is on the Toniebox.
- Bring the Toniebox within range of a Wi-Fi network it can connect to.
- Hold down one ear of the Toniebox for around three seconds until you hear an audio signal. Synchronisation will now begin. This is indicated by the blue LED.
When the LED lights up solid green again, the settings have been accepted.
The maximum volume of your Toniebox is now adjusted to your settings.
If the Toniebox is turned off when the settings are changed, it synchronises automatically the next time it is turned on: make sure it is close enough to the router and no Tonies are on it. When you turn it on, it will connect to the Wi-Fi and access the new content from the Toniecloud. This is also indicated by the blue flashing status LED. Once the LED lights up solid green, the new settings have been accepted and you can continue to use the Toniebox as normal.
If you have problems with the maximum volume setting, please consult our support, stating your Toniebox ID.